Home Care Agency Business Operations Plans
Operating a successful agency means covering all your bases. Here you will find documents for operating a professional home care or home health care agency. Use as is or as a template to tailor to your business. These documents provide high performing operating procedures for you and your team to follow to assist with the best quality of care imaginable to your clients.
- Caregiver Training Program
- Business Development
- Contract Review | Creation
- Plan of Correction Support
- Interim Management
- Operational Management | Process Development
- Department Workflow
- Chart Review (Client and Employee)
- Policy & Procedure Review/ Revision
- Department Implementation Plans
- Mission Statement | Vision Statement | Core Values Creation
Legal Support from Home Care Counsel
Home Care Agencies often fail because they do not implement protection strategies or compliance plans in their operations. JR3 Coaching is totally committed to the maintaining the success of your business.
Through our team, we offer protection strategies and compliance monitoring programs to ensure the success of your Home Care Agency. We have partnered with other professionals in the Business Law and Insurance industries to offer you complete support in all areas of your business including:
- Employment-Related Policies and Agreements
- Employee Benefits Plans, Policies, and Agreements
- Policies and Agreements for Facilities and other Third-Parties
- Employee Complaints and Compliance
- Records Management
- Privacy and Data Security
- Intellectual Property and Brand Protection
- Developing and Monitoring Legal Compliance Programs
- Developing and Monitoring Privacy Compliance Programs
- HIPAA Privacy, Security and Breach Notification
- Workers' Compensation Compliance Support
- General Liability and Workers Compensation Insurance Support
- Labor and Employment Issue Support
- Social Media Usage Plans
- Advertising and Marketing Plan Legal Support
- Entity Formation
- Maintenance of Corporate Formalities
- Addressing Employees, Consultants and Other Service Providers
- General Legal Document Review
- Business Transactions
- Coordination with Business Advisors
We have partnered with attorneys that are able to provide home agency legal support and guidance. Through this partnership, we are able to provide our clients with access to legal professionals that will implement risk management and protection strategies alongside our innovative approach to Home Care business development and support.
Let's get started.
For your complimentary 15 minute consultation and to learn more about how we can change the entire course of your business call us now!